WWRD Miscellaneous Review
Many types of miscellaneous document submittals, plan reviews or information requests are submitted to the Wastewater Reclamation Division for review and comment. This MAPPS Plan Process will allow you to track its status. Listed below are the types of reviews.
WWRD - Miscellaneous Reviews
- Acceptance of Sewer System Improvements
- Authorization of Existing Sewer Easement - MCC 18.12.030(E)(13)(a)
- Construction Plan Review
- Dewatering Plan Review
- General Info Request
- Grease Interceptor Exemption Request
- Irrigation Meter Review
- Liquid Wastewater Discharge Request
- Liquor Clearance Request
- MECO Plan Review
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Review
- Pool Water Discharge Request
- Property Sewer Service Manhole/Cleanout Installation Review
- Recycled Water Information Request
- Sewer By-Pass Plan Review
- Sewer Capacity Information Request
- Sewer Lateral Installation Review
- Sewer Line/Lateral Information Request
- Site Specific Spill Prevention Plan (SSSPP) Review
- Test Boring Plan Review
- Variance Request
How to Apply
Obtain and complete either the Process Request Checklist – WWRD Miscellaneous or the Process Request Checklist - Pretreatment and submit it along with items listed on the form to the Wastewater Reclamation Division for review and approval.
Go to the Maui County’s MAPPS Customer portal to make your plan submittal by choosing the appropriate type of review.
The Department of Environmental Management Wastewater Reclamation Division (WWRD) will review all submittals.
Document and Plan Review can take several weeks depending on the complexity of the request and quality of the provided information.
Duration of Approval
Information provided in WWRD’s response will note any deadlines or expiration dates.
There are not any upfront application fees for these types of plan and document reviews.
Set of Plans Required
Items required for a complete review are noted on the Checklists. If additional information is required, you will be contacted through the MAPPS web portal or by phone or email.
- Title 14 - PUBLIC SERVICES - Article 2 - Wastewater It is the purpose and intent of this article to regulate the use, connection and construction of all public and private wastewater systems.
- Chapter 14.21A GENERAL PRETREATMENT REGULATIONS of the Maui County Code details the requirements of the permit, current discharge standards and provisions for permit issuance, monitoring, violation penalties, etc..
- Maui County Sewer and Recycled Water GIS Map